Kaeco Epsom Salt Poultice 20oz
- Provides soothing relief to soreness in muscles and joints
- Effectively draws out hoof abscesses and infections
- Reduces inflammation and soothes pain from sprains and bruises
- Can be uesd as a liniment or brace to relax muscles and decrease stiffness
- Very effective on reducing reactions from bug bites
- All the benefits of Epsom Salts in gel form
- Will not blister or burn skin; can be used under bandages to soothe for up to 48 hours
- For use in hooves pack the entire sole and frog, cover and wrap for 48 hours
- Made in the USA
- 20 oz. container
Epsom Salt Poultice is a topical gel designed for external applications. It is effective as a drawing agent to address abscesses, infections and sole bruising. Helps reduce inflammation and soothes pain caused from bruises, sprains and insect bites.
- Epsom Salt Poultice contains Epsom Salt and Methyl Salicylate in a water soluble base.
Directions for use:
- Apply to painful or swollen muscles, legs, joints or insect bites.
- Kaeco’s Epsom Salt Poultice can be covered with cotton and/or wrapped.
- Will not burn or blister skin.
- Let draw and soothe for 36 to 48 hours.
- Repeat as needed for relief of soreness and swelling.
- Pack the entire sole and frog to draw abscesses or address sole bruising.
- Cover with a wrap or boot and let draw for 36 to 48 hours.