The middle link of this double jointed bit is angled relative to the bit's side pieces, applying more pressure on the tongue.
- Eliminates the "nutcracker" tongue-pinching action of conventional bits
- Keeps the bit from hitting the roof of the horse's mouth
- No direct pressure on the tongue and bars
- Replaces bit interference with humane comfort
- Encourages relaxation and salivation.
- Allows for effective communication between horse and rider
- Fine hand-polished stainless steel
- Excellent for all training and riding needs