Maintains a moist wound environment to prevent scab formation.
• Maintains a moist wound environment to prevent scab formation.
• Allows epithelial cells to migrate across the wound, multiply and enhance healing.
• Encourages wounds to heal from the sides as well as the bottom.
• Allows for production of new epithelial cells that are identical to those lost.
• Does not harm the wound.
• Does not contain any mutagenic agents.
• Provides thermal insulation and a bacterial barrier.
• Helps promote healing.